Pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016
- DATA CONTROLLER
NATASCIA FREGONESE (hereafter “Data Controller”) in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter “Regulation”), will process your personal data for the purposes of this document and will be the data controller in accordance with the definition provided for article 4, par. 7) of the Regulation “the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data”. “Personal data” means, in accordance with the definition provided by article 4, par. 1) of the Regulation, “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’)”; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereafter Personal data”).
The Regulation states that, before moving to process of personal data – meaning, with this definition, pursuant to article 4, point 2) “any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (hereafter “Processing”)” – is necessary that the person to which the personal data belong must be informed regarding the reasons why such data are required and how they will be used. In this respect, this document is intended to inform the users about the practices related to the collection and use of the personal data regarding them. This document is therefore intended to provide all the useful and necessary information so that you can provide your personal data in an aware and informed way.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller needs to collect some of your Personal Data to perform the task of translation given or to carry out the relationship of cooperation.
III. DATA DISCLOSURE
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to specific parties regarded as recipients of such Personal Data. As a matter of fact, article 4, par. 9) of the Regulation describes as recipient of a personal data “a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not”. (hereafter “Recipients”).
In this context, in order to properly carry out all of processing activities necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy, the following recipients may find themselves in a position where they need to process your Personal Data:
- third parties which perform part of the Processing and/or activities connected with or instrumental to the processing on behalf of the Controller or Joint Controller. These parties have been appointed as processors, meaning pursuant to art. 4 par. 8) of the Regulation, “the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller” (hereafter Data Processor);
- individuals employed by and/or contracted by the Controller or Joint Controllers, who have been assigned one or more activities relating to the processing of your Personal Data. These individuals have been given specific instructions concerning the security and correct use of Personal Data and are defined pursuant to art. 4, par 10) as “persons who, under the direct authority of the Controller or Processor, are authorised to process Personal Data” (hereafter “Authorized Persons”);
- where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of an offence, your Personal Data may be disclosed to public bodies or to the courts without them being regarded as Recipients. According to the art. 4, point 9) of the Regulation, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with the Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients.
- RETENTION TIME
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Controller for no longer than is needed for the purposes set out in Section II of this Policy. At the end of the task given, the Data Controller will take care of erasing the data in its possession.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In accordance with art. 15 of the Regulation, you may access your Personal Data, request for rectification or updating, if incomplete or incorrect, request erasure if it was collected in violation of a law or regulation, as well as object to the processing on legitimate and specific grounds.
Specifically, you are entitled to exercise the following rights at any time, vis-à-vis the Controller and/or the Joint Controllers:
- Right of access: pursuant to article 15 of the Regulation, you have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed, and, where that is the case, obtain access to the Personal Data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the Processing;
- b) the categories of Personal Data concerned;
- c) the Recipients or categories of Recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular Recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) where the Personal Data are not collected from the Data Subject, any available information as to their source;
h). the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with article 22, par. 1) and 4) of the Regulation and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such Processing for the Data Subject.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain, pursuant to article 16 of the Regulation, the rectification of your inaccurate Personal Data. Taking into account the purposes of the Processing, you also have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain, pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation, the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay and the Controller shall have the obligation to erase your Personal Data where one of the following grounds applies:
- a) the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) you have withdrawn consent on which the Processing of your Personal Data is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the Processing;
- c) you have objected to the Processing pursuant to Article 21(1) or (2) of the Regulation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the Processing of your Personal Data;
- d) your Personal Data have been unlawfully processed;
- e) your Personal Data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject. In certain cases, as provided for in Article 17(3) of the Regulation, the Controller is entitled not to erase your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain, under Article 18 of the Regulation, from the Controller restriction of Processing where one of the following applies:
- a) you have contested the accuracy of your Personal Data (the restriction will be for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data);
- b) the Processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data and request that their use be restricted instead;
- c) although the Controller no longer needs them for the purposes of the Processing, your Personal Data are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- d) you have objected to the Processing under Article 21(1) of the Regulation pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override your own.
If the Processing is restricted your Personal Data will, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for important reasons of public interest. We will in any case inform you before the restriction of processing has been lifted.
- Right to data portability: under Article 20(1) of the Regulation you have the right at any time to ask for and receive all your Personal Data processed by the Controller and/or by the Joint Controllers in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to ask for it to be transmitted to another Controller without hindrance. In this case you will need to provide us with full and accurate details of the new Controller to which you would like your Personal Data transferred, and to give us your authorization in writing.
- Right to object: under Article 21(2) of the Regulation and also as stated in Recital 70, you have the right to object at any time to the Processing of your Personal Data if they are processed for purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Controller and/or Joint Controllers is in violation of the Regulation and/or applicable law.
To exercise any of the above rights, simply contact the Controller or Joint Controller by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copy of your identity document or by writing to one of the addresses set in this policy.
- PLACE OF PROCESSING
Your Personal Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices located in Oderzo (TV).
If for issues of a technical and/or operational nature make it necessary to rely on entities outside the European Union, those entities will be appointed Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation and the transfer of your Personal Data to those entities, which will be limited to the performance of specific Processing activities, will be governed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation. In any case, you can ask the Controller and/or Joint Controller for further details whenever your Personal Data have been processed outside the European Union, by asking for evidence of the specific safeguards in place.
Consent of the Data Subject. Having noted the above information,
I consent to the processing of my Personal Data for the purposes set in this policy.